10 Reasons To Choose An Electric Log Splitter
Electric Log Splitters can sometimes be overlooked in favour of larger and heftier log splitters. Don’t get us wrong, we are fully behind petrol and diesel log splitters; however electric log splitters have many important attributes too. Take a look at some of the reasons why purchasing an electric log splitter may be the perfect option for you!
- No loud noise – Electric log splitters tend to be quieter than those with a gas engine. Save your ears & stop disturbing the neighbours!
- You can split inside & avoid the cold – Split your logs in any place you like - the garage, woodshed, or even in the kitchen if you fancy it.
- Or outside & be at one with nature – With a mains power connection and the option of an extension cord, our electric log splitters are not limited to indoor use.
- Easy splitting - You can buy a Ram Stop Kit (ideal for splitting smaller logs) & Kindle Maker (perfect for making firewood) to make splitting easier.
- Environmentally friendly – Whilst gas engines are very powerful, they also produce carbon monoxide, nitrous oxides, and hydrocarbons, all of which is very bad for the environment. Electric log splitters do not produce the smog that gas engines do, making them extremely economic.
- Low maintenance - No need to add gas, change the oil or oil filter. Just plug it in and split your logs!
- Can come with & without a stand – The electric log splitter can be used placed on the ground or at optimal working height with the stand.
- Choose your tonnage – From the 4 to the 6 & 7 ton, there are plenty of options for you to find the most useful tonnage to suit your needs.
- Less expensive than gas powered log splitters – If you want to save money, then electric log splitters are the way to go. However, it’s worth investing in a petrol/diesel powered log splitter if you have a mass amount of logs to split.
- Lightweight & transportable – Our electric log splitters at Titan Pro come with transport wheels for easy storage.
Electric log splitters are aimed towards the domestic user for small to medium sized gardens, whereas the Petrol Log Splitters & Diesel Log Splitters are geared towards heavy use. Take time to discover your needs in terms of splitting logs. If you need any advice, please call us on 0845 6800 962.