This superbly built professional Titan Pro Greenmaster features the world renowned Honda GX120 engine – it’s well suited where a low cut "bowling green" smooth finish is required.
It’s the ideal machine for the discerning gardener or professional alike; the 6 blade precision ground cylinder performs at almost 350 cuts per metre with micro-set height of cut adjustment from 30mm all the way down to 6mm.
It has a fantastic 65Ltr sturdy powder-coated grass box, and is equipped with a traditional wooden front roller and heavy rubber coated steel rear roller to produce those beautiful, classic stripes that are the hallmark of a Titan Pro lawn.
- Honda GX120 OHV Engine
- 51cm (20 Inch) Cutting Width
- 6 Blade Cylinder
- 7-30mm Fully Variable Cutting Height
- 112 Cuts Per Metre
- 3-way Drive System - "Drive", "Drive and Cut" or "Cut"
- Heavy Duty Chain Drive
- Heavy Steel Rear Roller, with Bonded Rubber Cover to prevent slippage or damage to the lawn surface
- The Rear Roller can be driven independently of the cylinder, enabling the mower to be driven from lawn to lawn with ease
- Variable forward speed controlled by the engine throttle
- Split Wooden Front Roller
- 65 Litre Powder Coated Grassbox
- Height Adjustable Comfort Handle
- Large Fuel Tank