Choose our Gold PDI option and have your 7 ton log splitter delivered to you ready to start splitting those logs! Make things easy for yourself - when it arrives to you it'll be assembled on the stand, ready to use - just wheel it off the pallet, plug it in, turn the bleed screw and away you go!
As an additional bonus, if you order the Gold PDI option alongside a ram stop kit, our engineer will fit this for you free of charge.
Let our trained workshop mechanics make your purchase with us even easier!
- Estimated Completion Time: 1 Hour
- Workshop assembly - the log splitter will be mounted to the constructed work stand
- Opening the box and disposal of the packaging
- Hydraulic oil topped to the correct level (usually sold separately)
- Test run in our workshop - check correct operation and pressure test
- If the ram stop kit is purchased, this will also be fitted at no additional cost
- The machine will arrive to you securely strapped to a pallet, ready to use - easy and simple to wheel straight off the pallet
- Please note: the protective guard/cage does not come assembled owing to size restrictions
Review this product
You must sign in
to post a product review.
Q: Do you stock any spares for this unit?
A: Yes! We here at Titan Pro stock plenty of spares for the 7ton log splitter, the full list of spares can be found here.
Q. What plug socket does it require?
A. Our log splitter comes with a convential UK 240v, 3 prong plug socket.
Q. Can I run this unit off of a generator?
A. Yes! Our log splitter features a 2.2kW motor, we would suggest using a generator with a larger power rating than this however as the start up does draw more power. The minimum rating we would suggest would be a 3.6kW generator with a 240v supply as anything smaller may struggle to sustain constant running.
Q. Is the unit easy to operate?
A. Yes! The unit is very easy to operate. As required by law our splitter feautres a two handed design to move the ram. Simply hold the button on the motor and push the leaver at the back down to start splitting!