Titan Pro Maximus 3 year UK Warranty
Please read the following warranty information carefully. This 3 year warranty applies to all Titan Pro products purchased on or after 10th Sept 2019.
All warranties need to be registered within 30 days, failure to register within this timeline will result in the warranty reverting to the manufacturers 12 month warranty and will not be extended to the Titan Pro Maximus 3 year warranty
Titan Pro Maximus 3 Year Warranty
Titan Pro products are guaranteed to be free from defects in both material and workmanship for 3 years from the original date of purchase. This "Limited Warranty" ensures that any defective part will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Titan Pro Ltd.
The Maximus warranty will only apply to the original purchaser from Titan-pro as shown on the sales invoice. The warranty is non transferable.
To activate the 3 year warranty customers must register online at titan-pro.co.uk within 30 days of purchase. Products that are not registered online within 30 days will be covered by a 12 month warranty.
- Residential Warranty ONLY
- A limited warranty for 3 years or 100 hours, whichever comes first, which provides parts, labour and carriage for the 1st year and parts only for years 2 & 3, this is effective from date of purchase.
- To activate your warranty for years 2 & 3 you must register your warranty with Titan Pro Ltd within 30 days of purchase and provide a copy of your proof of purchase at time of warranty registration.
- Policy covers
- All Titan Pro products used in a DIY/Residential environment.
- Continual from the date of purchase and does not restart at any time or under any circumstances. Warranties are not transferable. This limited warranty is only valid when the machine receives all preventative maintenance and is serviced as per the manufacturer's documentation with genuine service parts and recommended oils where applicable.
- In the event of a fault
- Please contact Titan Pro Ltd where our aftersales team will guide you through some basic diagnostics to determine the fault on the machine. If we are unable to resolve the issue we will request that the machine be returned to us for further inspection and testing.
- Transit of Goods
- Titan Pro Ltd will arrange for collection of goods within the 1st year of the warranty. Please be aware that if the fault is discovered not to be a warranty fault, transportation, handling and workshop labour charges will apply. (Note: Highlands and islands may incur a surcharge).
- After the first year it is the customer's responsibility to ship the defective machine or parts back to Titan Pro Ltd.
- The Customer is responsible for draining all fuel and oil from the machine.
- The Customer is responsible for safely and securely packaging the machine, it is advisable to keep the original packaging safe for this purpose.
- We will only accept responsibility for the machine when it has been received and inspected at the point of delivery to ourselves.
- Any damages or loss during transit are the customer's responsibility.
- We can offer to arrange for a collection on the customer's behalf, please contact us for rates.
- Upon completion of repairs we will arrange for the machine to be sent back to the customer at our cost (in first 12 months, years 2 & 3 are chargeable at cost price). Highlands and islands may incur a surcharge to cover the extra transportation costs. This is to cover additional costs for transport to and from our repair centre. For the Channel Islands, it is usually more cost effective for the customer to send the unit to the mainland and we will collect and return to the designated mainland address as normal.
- Inspection and repair of machinery
- We will replace or repair any components that have failed within the 1st year
- We will cover the costs involved with any labour within the 1st year
- We will supply parts only for warranty failures in years 2 & 3. Labour and carriage is chargeable.
- Titan Pro Ltd will inform you of any costs that are outside of the limited warranty before commencing any repairs.
- Any repairs outside of the limited warranty may incur charges these will also include the cost of carriage to and from the customer.
- Parts only request
- The customer may request parts to be dispatched under the warranty agreement.
- Titan Pro Ltd will accept photographic evidence of failed components, provided it is clear that the failure is a manufacturing defect. If this is not possible, the failed part must be returned to Titan Pro Ltd for inspection, if the parts are deemed to have failed due to a manufacturing defect a replacement part will be issued.
- The customer may purchase a replacement part, if the original part, when returned to Titan Pro Ltd, has obviously failed due to a manufacturing defect a full refund for the replacement part will be issued.
- Warranty Limitations
- Items not covered by Warranty: (This is for guidance only, there may be additional items that are not covered by warranty).
- General wear and tear.
- Damage from lack of maintenance as described in the user manual.
- Damage by accident, impact, improper installation or storage.
- Damage by water ingestion, submersion and external water damage.
- Damage caused by frost or overheating from excessive ambient temperatures or lack of ventilation.
- Operation and damage to the machine used in a marine environment.
- Damage by operation with incorrect pressure, conditions or modifications.
- Damage from overloading (all machines) or under loading (generators).
- Fuel related problems. (Contaminated or stale fuel, incorrect fuel/oil mixture, incorrect fuel type).
- Items not as per Titan Pro Ltd standard supplied items, such as but not limited to external wiring, modifications, filters etc.
- Repairs made during warranty period without prior approval from Titan Pro Ltd.
- Service items such as, but not limited to: spark plugs, carburettors, gaskets, filters, belts, brushes, bushes, bearings, recoil units, cables, clips, hoses, lances, trigger guns, reals, seals, pump valves, blades, trimmer heads and accessories, chains, bars, wheels and tyres are covered by a limited 30 day warranty.
- The warranty may be void if any modifications are made to the machine.
- Any damages caused during the transit of goods. Customer must report damage to Titan Pro Ltd within 24 hours, to allow us to claim from our couriers.
- 36v Lithium-ion batteries and chargers are covered with a standard 2 year warranty. (1st year parts, labour and carriage, 2nd year parts only).
- Powertools are warranted against breakages but not wear and tear or over use.
- The warranty may be void if records of servicing including hours and date are not kept. Copies of service history may be requested by Titan Pro Ltd.
- Terms and Conditions
- For a full copy of our terms and conditions please visit https://www.titan-pro.co.uk/page-tc.aspx
- User Responsibilities
- Installing, operating and maintaining the generator set in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Returning the Warranty Registration Form within one month of delivery.
- Ensuring initial start-up is performed by an authorised representative of the company or it's dealers. In exceptional circumstances, said start-up will be waived but only if a Pre-Delivery Inspection has been completed.
- Making the equipment available for repair as soon as the defect has become apparent.
- If the machine is required to be collected by Titan Pro for any reason, the user will be responsible for safely loading the machine onto the vehicle provided by Titan Pro at the pre-agreed date and location.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the machine is safely boxed and secured for transport.
- Accepting the Company’s sole judgement as to whether the faulty part is defective in material or workmanship.
- Labour costs, including costs to disconnect the product from and reconnect the product to it’s attached equipment, mountings and support systems.
- The costs and risks for transport/shipping and other charges associated with the replacement of the repair parts
- Titan Pro will not be liable nor able to pay forward any current or historical ancillary costs and expenses incurred as a result of, but not limited to the purchase, sale, storage, receipt, delivery, handling, loading. cost due to down time or repairs, hiring.
- Contact Details
Our contact page has all our different means of contacting us.
- Your call may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
- All data is secure and protected, your information will not be passed on to any 3rd parties.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Warranty updates
- We reserve the right to change our warranty terms at any time.
13. Purchasing items for resale
- As a dealer or re seller of Titan Pro equipment (or affiliated brands). Should an item be purchased for the intent of resale to the public, if said product is not sold within the first 12 months of purchase, the warranty will begin regardless if the product has been sold or not.