We have a firm commitment to privacy. You should know that Titan Pro gathers personal data only from registered users; we do not gather and store personal information about visitors to the site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for Titan Pro.
IP Address and Cookies
Some of the content you may access on this site is protected by copyright law. In order to be granted permission to use this copyrighted material, you must submit accurate, current, and true information about yourself and your intended use of the material. When you register and when you place an order for certain items, we ask you to give us the following Personally Identifiable Information:
• contact information (such as name and email address)
• unique identifiers (such as an Titan Pro account number)
• and financial information (such as an account or credit card number)
You have the option to enter your personal information once, or enter it each time you return to the site to make another selection.
We will also maintain records of your transactions with the Titan Pro system, including
• records of product and services you purchased
• records of your use of the Titan Pro web site
We use your personal information in the following ways:
• to process your order
• to process your payment
• to send your order to you
• to get in touch with you when such contact is necessary and is related to the purposes of the Titan Pro system
• unique identifiers are used to verify your identity and as account numbers in our record system.
• financial information that is collected is used to bill you for product and service purchases
• to monitor the use of our system and look for ways to improve our services
We may disclose your contact information to others as follows:
• The Titan Pro system provides its users with the ability to obtain software and content licenses from publishers. Each publisher may require that Titan Pro disclose to it the names and other identifying information of the users to whom the publisher’s rights or permissions have been granted. Titan Pro does not control the use of such information by publishers.
• Titan Pro will disclose such information when required to do so by law or as requested by government or law enforcement authorities
Change/Modify Your Information
To modify information you previously provided, log onto Titan Pro, enter your password, and edit your registration information as needed.
We recognize that security has become a critical issue for Internet users. Titan Pro takes precautions to protect the integrity of your information and to avoid loss, theft, misuse or alteration. Titan Pro uses industry-standard, commercially available technology, such as firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Encryption, to protect your registration or online transaction information. To check the security of your connection, look at the upper right-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see a closed lock then your information will be encrypted as it is transmitted.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
Titan Pro will NOT knowingly:
a) collect online contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity.
b) collect personally identifiable offline contact information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
c) distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior parental consent.
d) give anyone under the age of 13 the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent within the children’s educational section of the web site.
e) entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, anyone under the age of 13 to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site contains links to other sites. Titan Pro is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
All images on this website are copyright by Titan Pro. You may not reproduce, or link to, any of these images without written consent from Titan Pro. Use of any images on this website without prior permission will be investigated and that party will be fully liable to the fullest extent of the law. If you do wish to use any images on a publication or website, please contact Titan Pro by any of the means below for prices and usage information.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: email@example.com