Terms and Conditions
Our aim is to provide the right machine for your garden. Our sales team has a wide level of experience and is able to point you towards the perfect machine to match your needs. It's imperative to ensure that the equipment is capable of doing what you require.
Purchasing from Titan Pro
Making a purchase from Titan Pro could not be easier. We make things simple by including the VAT in our website prices, so you know what you are paying. Just browse our products, click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as debit cards including Solo, Delta and Maestro. We can also accept payment via PayPal, cheque or Bacs (bank details available upon request.) We do not charge for any item until it is either ready to ship or has been reserved with a supplier on your behalf for delivery within a stated time period. You may send your credit card information via phone, email or over the Internet. Payments by cheque should be made payable to Titan Pro Ltd and sent to our main address (post only):
Titan Pro Ltd
Unit 11 Glenmore Business Park
We are always happy to deal with your enquiries. Just give us a ring on 01258 489161 and have a chat.
Shipping and Despatch
We can deliver to any address in the UK, whatever the size of your order. More information on our delivery services can be found on our Shipping and Delivery page. Delivery charges to other areas of the world are done on a per-case basis, so it is important that you obtain a delivery quote using our online enquiries form. Please note that orders for non-UK mainland addresses will not be processed unless you have first sought agreement from Titan Pro Ltd to ship a particular product to your part of the world and have obtained from us the cost of shipping the item to you. Any quote provided for shipping to non-UK mainland addresses should be seen as provisional in the sense that we reserve the right to amend this price. In such circumstances, we will always seek your explicit consent before any additional charges are made to those originally quoted.
Delivery of Products
We begin processing orders within 10 working hours of receipt. For large machinery, unless otherwise prearranged, the delivering couriers will contact you to book a delivery date prior to attempting delivery. All products available from the store are shown with usual delivery times stated in working days. Although we strive to provide as accurate information on shipping as we can, the delivery period stated either on the site or advised by email or verbally should be seen as a guide only and can not be viewed as the essence of any contract entered into with Titan Pro Ltd.
We shall endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any anticipated delay in the shipment of your product and your order may of course be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch should the wait prove unsatisfactory. For dispatched items, our standard returns policy applies (see our Returns Policy page). Any concerns regarding a delivery may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01258 489161.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait or, if you prefer, our helpline staff will be happy to advise you on suitable alternatives. Please telephone 01258 489161 or email email@example.com
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using an SSL (Golden Padlock) Secure Server. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any website.
Full information on returns and cancellations can be found on our Returns Policy page.
We offer all products a full 12-month RTB* domestic residential warranty. All of our manufacturer warranties apply to the original purchaser and are non-transferable. Our machines are not warranted for commercial or business use unless explicitly stated. Full terms of our warranty, including our extended three-year Maximus warranty for machinery can be found on our Titan Pro Maximus 3 Year Warranty - Terms and Conditions page.
* Return to Base (Titan Pro UK workshops)
Registered business address: Titan Pro, 11 Glenmore Business Park, Wend-Al Road, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 7FP
If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions of use, click here.
1. Agreement: By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please exit this website.
2. All photographs are the copyright of Titan Pro and all graphic design on this website are the copyright of Apexweb. The copyright in all content included in this website such as photographs, illustrations, text, software and databases is owned by either us or our content providers. No reproduction of anything on this website is licensed without the written consent of Titan Pro, as protected by "The copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988"
3. Ownership: Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its contents are the property of Titan Pro and/or its contributors ("OWNER") and are protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws.
4. Authority to Download: You are authorised to download one copy of the material on this website on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
5. No other copying: Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on this Website without the prior consent of OWNER in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
6. Postings: To the extent that portions of this website (such as "chat rooms" or "guestbooks" or "notice boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT OWNER DOES NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of OWNER. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, OWNER excludes all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES: OWNER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS." OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY. AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. OWNER ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or take professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this website or any website with which it is linked. Price information is subject to change without notice. Your statutory rights as a consumer, if any, are not affected by these provisions, and the owner does not seek to exclude or limit liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. Exclusion of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, OWNER on behalf of its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors excludes liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if OWNER has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any website with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data backup and virus checking as you consider necessary.
9. Law: You agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the use of this website, and that the laws of England shall govern such controversy or claim.
10. Hyperlinks: Our site contains links to other sites of clients or contacts of ours that we believe may be useful and interesting. Such links, however, are not endorsements by us of any products or services supplied via or referred to in such sites and no information in such sites has been expressly or implicitly endorsed or approved by us. By using a link on our site you indicate your agreement that we shall be under no liability arising out of your use of such link.
11. Special Offers. Titan Pro reserve the right to stop any special offers without notice. Complimentary vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer and no refunds will be made.