Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE - ALL OF OUR WEBSITE PRICES INCLUDE VAT
Our aim is to provide the right machine for your garden. Our sales team have a wide experience and are able to point you towards the perfect machine to match your needs. It's imperative to ensure that the equipment is capable of doing what you require.
Purchasing from Titan Pro
Making a purchase from Titan Pro could not be easier. Just browse our products, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express as well as debit cards including Solo, Delta and Maestro. We do not charge for any item until it is either ready to ship or has been reserved with a supplier on your behalf for delivery within a stated time period. Back-ordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, email or over the Internet. Payments by cheque should be made payable to 'Titan Pro Ltd' and sent to our main address: Post Only, Titan pro 11 Glenmore Business Park, Wend-Al Road, Blandford Forum DT11 7FP
We are always happy to deal with your enquiries. Just give us a ring and have a chat.
Shipping & Despatch
Delivery to any address on the UK - whatever the size of your order. Details on shipping charges for elsewhere in the world are available from our online enquiries form.
Please note, orders for non-UK mainland addresses will not be processed unless you have first sought agreement from Titan Pro Ltd to ship a particular product to your part of the world and have obtained from us the cost of shipping the item to you. Any quote provided for shipping to non-UK mainland addresses should be seen as provisional in the sense that we reserve the right to amend this price. In such circumstances we will always seek your explicit consent before any additional charges are made to those originally quoted.
Delivery of Products
We begin processing orders within 10 working hours of receipt.
For tractor mowers, we shall confirm a suitable delivery day before shipping the product. All products available from the store are shown with usual delivery times stated in working days. Although we strive to provide as accurate information on shipping as we can, the delivery period stated either on the site or advised by email or verbally should be seen as a guide only and can not be viewed as the essence of any contract entered into with Titan-Pro Ltd.
We shall endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any anticipated delay in the shipment of your product and your order may of course be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch should the wait prove unsatisfactory. For dispatched items our standard returns policy applies (see 'Returns Policy'). Any concerns regarding a delivery may be addressed to email@example.com or by telephoning 01258 489161.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait or, if you prefer, our Call Centre staff will be happy to advise you on suitable alternatives. Please telephone 01258 489161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We know of no documented cases of credit card fraud using our shopping system over the Internet. All credit card numbers are encrypted in the software when the order is placed using a SSL (Golden Padlock) Secure Server. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Warranty & Returns Policy
In accordance with existing UK Distance Selling Regulations, any product may be returned for whatever reason providing we receive written confirmation of your desire to cancel your order within 14 days of delivery.This will apply to only UK purchases. However, in all cases the carriage cost of returning the cancelled item will be borne by the customer
Please email: email@example.com
We offer all products a full 12 Month RTB* Domestic residential Warranty. Our machines are not warranted for commercial or business use. The cost of return will be borne by the customer unless the product if was received in error. In the event that the product has been used and has been returned as unwanted during this period, any benefit gained from use beyond normal examination will be taken into consideration when deciding on the amount to be refunded as will any damage from use, cosmetic or otherwise, to the machine.
All returns should be addressed to our returns Dept and a return number should be obtained before shipment, this can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org. Should a manufacturing fault be found we will at our discretion either repair or replace the item. If no fault is found or it is due to user error then we reserve the right to charge for repair and collection/return carriage costs. We would request that returned products are sent back in their original packaging. In the event that this is not done, and we are required to use a more expensive means of collection or packaging service, any excess charges we face will be passed onto the customer. We will issue any refunds as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after cancellation. The customer is responsible for the condition and safekeeping of all goods until collected by us, or, if the customer returns the item to us by their own chosen means, until it reaches us.
Titan Pro Ltd
Unit 11 Glenmore Business Park
If you do not agree with the above Terms & Conditions of use, click here
* return to base. (Titan-pro UK workshops)
Registered Business address -Discovery Court,551-553 Wallisdown Road,Poole,Dorset,BH12 5AG
1. Agreement: By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please exit this Web Site.
2. All photographs are the copyright of Titan Pro and all graphic design on this website are the copyright of Apexweb. The copyright in all content included in this website such as photographs, illustrations, text, software and databases is owned by either us or our content providers. No reproduction of anything on this website is licensed without the written concent of Titan Pro, as protected by "The copyright Designs and Patents act 1988"
3. Ownership: Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents are the property of Titan Pro and/or its contributors ("OWNER") and are protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws.
4. Authority to Download: You are authorised to download one copy of the material on this Web-Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
5. No other copying: Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on this Website without the prior consentof OWNER in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
6. Postings: To the extent that portions of this Web Site (such as "chat rooms" or "guestbooks" or "notice boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT OWNER DOES NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect the views of OWNER. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, OWNER excludes all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES: OWNER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS." OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY. AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. OWNER ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. It is your responsibility to evaluate (or take professional advice on) the accuracy and completeness of all information, opinions and other material on this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. Price information is subject to change without notice. Your statutory rights as a consumer, if any, are not affect by these provisions, and owner does not seek to exclude or limit liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. Exclusion of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, OWNER on behalf of its employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if OWNER has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site or any Web Site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
9. Law: You agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to use of this Web-site, and that the laws of England shall govern such controversy or claim.
10. Hyperlinks: Our site contains links to other sites of clients or contacts of ours which we believe may be useful and interesting. Such links, however, are not endorsements by us of any products or services supplied via or referred to in such sites and no information in such sites has been expressly or implicitly endorsed or approved by us. By using a link on our site you indicate your agreement that we shall be under no liability arising out of your use of such link.
11. Special Offers. Titan Pro reserve the right to stop any special offers without notice. Complimentary vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other special off and no refunds will be made.