Our 48” tow-behind lawn sweeper is perfect for keeping your garden tidy – boasting an economical friction drive system means there is no other power source other than turning the wheels as this is pulled along by your ride-on lawnmower or ATV.
With both wheels turning, this will easily and happily collect all manner of leaves, twigs, pine cones, grass clippings and more. Its steel and nylon construction is durable and lightweight.
Features include the following:
- Easy-empty collection bag
- Equipped with adjustable 10" brushes to suit different types of debris
- Rust-resistant finish
- Rubber wheels
- One-handed lever adjustment for brush height
- Large hopper to make loading and unloading fast and convenient
- Easy-clean finish
Lawn sweepers are one of the few pieces of gardening equipment that aren't hampered by the time of year - in fact, as each season comes about, another use becomes apparent:
- Spring - twigs and sticks are often left following winter, as well as grass clippings as the lawnmower makes its return
- Summer - the sweeper remains great for grass clippings over the warmer months as the lawnmower becomes a larger fixture
- Autumn - the versatility of the sweeper comes into effect here, with the falling leaves, pine cones, pine needles and many other pieces of fallen debris
- Winter - as cutting the grass becomes less relevant, the sweeper is still great for handling any leftover items from the days prior
|14.6 CU. FT.
|Package Size ("):
|56.7" x 16.9" x 13"
|Package Size (cm):
|144cm x 43cm x 33cm
|81.57LB / 37KG
|88.18LB / 40KG
Dave Wybrow - 25/03/2019
Great machine once assembled
The machine arrived very promptly - thank you. I assembled it by myself but encountered a couple of problems with the assembly instructions not being clear - the diagrams alone do not explain enough. I was able to get help from the Company promptly and efficiently and that sorted the problems although there are a couple of things not included in the instructions.Once I started to use it I found it easy and efficient and it picks up as required very well provided the cuttings have not been left for a few wet days. I found emptying easy if a trifle heavy to start BUT the rope supplied cheap polypropylene and not high quality is MUCH TOO LONG - sadly it caught in the brushes causing a cessation of functioning - that rope needs to be much shorter and I would strongly suggest replacing the very cheap hard polypropylene rope with a thicker but shorter piece of braided or cotton covered rope.I am happy with machine with those recommendations and observations - I believe that it will give many years of satisfactory service and would recommend it to anyone needing to pick up grass or leaves from a large garden ours is nearly 3 acres. Good company easy to deal with and quick to respond with helpful advice. Certainly they produce an excellent product.
Ease of Use:
Review this product
You must sign in
to post a product review.