If you're looking for that new piece of machinery to help tidy the garden, or a new log store to keep them safe until it's time to get the fire roaring, but want to spread the cost to make things easier on the wallet, we have the option for you. With PayPal's Buy Now, Pay Later, you can split the cost over three monthly payments, with no interest added on.
- It’s an interest-free loan - with Pay in 3, there’s no interest and no set-up fees.*
- Get a decision in seconds - you won’t have to wait to see if you’re approved.
- It’s backed by PayPal - your purchases are covered by the same security and Buyer Protection you already enjoy from PayPal**.
- You can find the answer to any questions you may have in the FAQ section of PayPal's website - click here for the full terms on PayPal's website
Sound interesting? Thankfully, it's incredibly easy to use too:
- Select an item with a total value between £30.00 and £2,000.00 (excluding any delivery/postage charges)
- Head to the checkout, and pay using our PayPal Express Checkout.
- Log in to your PayPal account (or create a PayPal account if you don't already have one)
- Select the "Pay in 3" option under the "Pay later" header and complete your purchase
- Make the first payment now; the rest in two payments - once a month on the same date for the next two months
Pay in 3 eligibility is subject to status and approval. UK residents only. Pay in 3 is a form of credit, that may not be suitable for everyone and use may affect your credit score. See product terms for more details.
Please note that we would not be able to assist with any applications or issues with the PayPal Pay in 3 option. All queries and inquiries need to be submitted to PayPal directly - please contact the PayPal team via your PayPal account. For more information, please click here for the PayPal information page.
* Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal is a responsible lender. Pay in 3 performance may influence your credit score.
** Available on eligible purchases only. 180 day time limit and other terms apply.