Our TPSW820 petrol sweeper offers great versatility alongside an easy-to-use set-up, making this the definitive self-propelled clearing sweeper for all of your needs! It benefits from:
- 80cm wide brush - Its massive width cuts down the time you are working.
- 3 Speed Gear Box - 3 forward speeds and 1 reverse make finding the right travel speed for you and for the job in hand easier than ever.
- Height Adjustable – Our power brush speed and height can be easily adjusted to minimise dust and suit the conditions you are working.
- Brush Angles – Fitted with 3 brush angles, you have the option to sweep straight ahead or to angle either left or right depending on your requirements.
- Low Noise – One of the other benefits of our TPSW820 is the low noise level, making it ideal for livestock settings or working outside.
- 212cc 4-Stroke Petrol Engine – Our sweeper benefits from a high-powered engine with an easy-to-use recoil start.
- Pneumatic Tyres – Our tyres make it easy to navigate in tight spaces and across all terrain - even snow!
- Warranty – Built for reliability, the TPSW820 comes with our Maximus 3-Year Warranty.
With its massive 800mm sweeper brush width, it is excellent for efficient and easy clearing of driveways, footpaths, farmyards, commercial properties, artificial lawns and forecourts. Even light snowfalls (depths of up to 250mm) can be effortlessly swept away with this sweeper!
A fantastic partner all year round, it can also deal with your grass cuttings and falling leaves in the autumn. It's also suited for other debris such as pine cones, or larger items that smaller sweepers can't handle.
This machine works great with hard surfaces - areas such as mossy tennis courts, driveways, stable yards and garage forecourts are ideal grounds to put this machine to the test. It excels as a yard scraper - no need for the backbreaking manual labour anymore - let our sweeper do it for you.
The brushes can be adjusted to one of three different positions, too, which can be adjusted using the brush joystick. Moving this forward sees the brushes sweep 18° to the right; backwards goes 18° to the left whilst keeping it central will keep it in the neutral 0° position. This allows you to easily direct the swept debris to the location of your choice.
We also have the option to add a pusher attachment to our sweeper! This large pusher is ideal for clearing pathways, driveways and car parks, as well as sweeping away snow during those winter months. You can see the pusher in place on the second photo on the listing, and order it alongside your new sweeper by selecting the option alongside it on the dropdown menu above the "add to basket" button.
|Snow Removal Thickness:
|Number of Brushes:
|Fuel Tank Capacity:
|Auger Gear Case Material:
|Friction Disc Drive
|13 x 4.10-6
|1540mm x 810mm x 1070mm
|1000mm x 830mm x 640mm
Garry Francis - 22/01/2024
Overall a good product
Overall a good product certainly more than enough power. Only small complaint is the mechanism holding the head at its set angle is not strong enough to keep it in place. Sorted using a bungee cord though.
Ease of Use:
Christopher Jenkins - 12/12/2023
titan pro sweeper
very good service and pack well
Ease of Use:
Robert Harris - 22/09/2023
Only tried it out once but it seems very good thanks
Ease of Use:
Review this product
You must sign in
to post a product review.