Whatever you need to move, the Mule Electric Tracked Dumper is the hardworking tool for you! With a huge maximum loading weight of 450KG, it is well suited for moving logs ready to burn, garden paving stones or just about anything else you need to transport!
Some of the features include:
- Pollutionless super-efficient brushless 60V DC motor
- Narrow access width - only 75cm wide!
- Fingertip speed control
- Individual track control for zero turning
- Great on uneven terrain
- Manual tipping of load
- Powered by long-lasting high capacity batteries
- Mounted LED searchlight for low-light conditions
- Long run time, with large capacity batteries
- Near-silent running when driving
The manoeuvrability of the Electric Tracked Dumper is unparalleled; not only does it have individual track control, allowing for the machine to turn in its own length, it also comes equipped with a low and high ratio gearbox, with full electronic variable speed, allowing for fingertip speed control. It's versatile too, with rubber, non-marking tracks designed to cope with all terrains.
The narrow width of this machine also means it won't struggle for access, being able to fit through 750mm access ways.
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of our Gold PDI assembly service, to have a fully assembled and tested machine delivered to your door - take the effort out of assembly and have your new Mule turn up on a pallet, ready to use - currently this service is just an additional £50; an incredibly low price considering what this service consists of!
- Opening the crate and disposal of this packaging
- Charging of the battery
- Full assembly of all structural elements - attaching the base and all side panels
- Set up for all cables and electronics - connections and tensioning
- Test run to ensure all functions are working as intended
- Adding gearbox oil (2L)
The work on this unit usually requires two people and will take approximately four hours, so take advantage of this low price offer while you can! Make sure to purchase your gearbox oil if you don't go for the Gold PDI too. Delivery is usually approximately a week for Gold PDI service units.
You must sign in to post a product review.